Tame the toughest terrain with Warbird’s Class 5 VRS-equipped high-modulus carbon fiber frameset and SRAM’s sure-shifting Apex 1 drivetrain. As the industry’s first gravel race bike, Warbird is designed and built to provide control, comfort, and speed when the going gets rough.
- High-modulus carbon frame with rear thru-axle dropouts and rear rack compatibility via Rack-Lock seat collar (sold separately)
- Class 5 vibration reduction system dramatically increases comfort
- Waxwing carbon fork featuring a 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Three-Pack and fender mounts, mid-blade eyelets, dynamo cable routing, and flat-mount brake standard
- Full-frame internal cable routing for Di2 and mechanical brakes
- Toptube bag mounts on all sizes, 3 bottle mounts on sizes 56cm and up
- Clearance for 40mm-travel suspension forks and internal dropper post routing (1x set-ups only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Pedals sold separately
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||Warbird Carbon V2|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Wheels/Rims||WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0 28h 700c rim|
|Tires||Teravail Cannonball 700c x 42mm, Durable, Tubeless-Ready|
|Crankset||SRAM Apex 1|
|Chain||SRAM PC 1110|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Apex 1|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG 1130, 11–42T|
|Shifters||SRAM Apex 1 Mechanical|
|Tape/Grips||MSW Anti-Slip Gel|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Apex 1|
|Brakes||TRP Spyre-C Flat Mount Mechanical, 160mm rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Sport|
|Seat Post||Salsa Guide|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Light Blue / 59cm||657993199350||BK3926||SAL50672052M|