The Ballista Knit road shoe is for athletes who demand the pinnacle of performance. It's extremely efficient, super breathable, and designed to wrap your foot in slipper-like comfort. The durable water repellent (DWR) coating and a rear-mounted Boa Fit System give you a high-performance advantage wherever your race course might be. Step into the new faster you.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimized, high-performance fit
- 100% OCLV carbon sole is extremely lightweight and stiff for efficient power transfer
- Heel-mounted Boa IP1 dial offers precise, two-way fit adjustments
- Breathable, lightweight knit material with DWR coating wraps around all the contours of your foot for a customized fit
- Stiffness index 12 of 14
- Heel Reel draws foot down and back to create a secure heel lock for a more efficient pedal stroke
- Also includes durable shoe cover for inclement weather training rides
- Cleat compatibility: SPD SL 3-bolt
- Closure type: Dial
- Sole fiber content: 100% Carbon
- Upper fiber content: 58% Polyester / 30% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 8% Nylon / 4% Polyurethane
- Liner fiber content: 100% Polyester
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt or Look/SPD-SL|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa IP1|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||12/14|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 36||601842194416||592031||SHO3273226K|
|Black / 37||601842194423||592032||SHO32303858K|
|Radioactive Yellow / 37||601842216583||592052||SHO4466621W|
|Radioactive Yellow / 48||601842216767||592070||SHO44958276W|
|White / 36||601842194010||591980||SHO32324035E|
|White / 37||601842194027||591981||SHO32363668E|
|White / 47||601842194195||591998||SHO32112244E|