Jagwire's Straddle Cables With Adjusters are for use on TRP Eurox and Paul Component Engineering cantilever brakes (brakes sold separately). The adjusters fit onto one brake arm and allow you to turn the rubber-coated ends of the adjusters to fine-tune your brake adjustment by tightening/loosening the Straddle Cables (included but not shown in the photo). You get 2 Straddle Cables and 2 Adjusters.
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Upgrade the performance of your drivetrain with this incredibly smooth and reliable cable. - Upgrade the performance of your drivetrain with this smooth and reliable cable - Extra-long 3100mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Low-friction cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's M6 Adjusting Bolt is a metal adjusting barrel that is the correct replacement adjusting barrel for the cable clips/hangers found on many cable brake systems old and new. It makes it easy to tighten/loosen your brakes without tools. Its 6 x 1.0mm threading fits most clips/hangers and it has a lockring for locking your brake adjustment once it's set. You get a pack of 25.
Jagwire's M7 Adjusting Barrel is a 7 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right part for many older style mountain bike brake levers. It comes in two models and is made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables. - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2 Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
$43.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
SRAM's Rim Brake Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all road hydraulic rim brakes.
$43.99 - $44.00
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Available in black - 2000mm hose length
$27.00 - $28.00
SRAM's Shift Cable Kit is the right kit to have on hand so you can fix a broken cable and a nice upgrade, too. It comes with 2 1.1mm-diameter SRAM shift cables and enough SRAM 4mm-diameter compression-free housing to fit any size bicycle. The housing has a slippery liner for super-smooth shifting. You also get SRAM aluminum ferrules and cable crimps to prevent fraying.
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
Page 1 of 6 Next page