Winter isn’t just for staying in shape, it’s about becoming a better bike rider. Supplementing your fitness efforts by taking the time to fine-tune your body, as you ride your bike, produces greater gains than only working out on exercise and spin bikes. Take what you learn about your body position back to your normal workouts and maximize your efforts.
Sufferfest gives you a great aerobic workout plus:
- Ride your own bike
- Train your body to be more efficient and less injury prone
- Motivating Social Environment
- Awesome video of european mountain rides and real race footage
- Classes are offered Wednesday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at 7:30 a.m.
- First-come-first-served, there are up to 8 trainers available
- Class fee covers
- Free storage of bicycle at 2 Rivers
- Free Zwift sessions - come to the store and ride solo using Zwift interactive software if you need an extra workout
- FTP test each month to measure progress
- Classes use a Cycleops rear wheel Fluid trainer. Participants must bring their bicycle.