Just Show Up
Meet on Thursday night and be ready to go at 6 pm. All levels of riders are welcome. This is a fun, social, weekly event that will allow beginners to learn the ropes and advanced riders to get in their speed fix. Routes will be pre-planned and led by 2 Rivers staff or a designated ride leader.Please bring a helmet and water bottle is highly advised.
Group Road Rides Start 4/18 (Thursday)Group rides are FREE and for all levels of adult riders. Here are the details:
- We will have three groups this year
- A&B Group = medium to fast pace ride; group starts together and has re-grouping points
- C Group = medium to slow pace ride; group starts together; typically 60 minutes or less
- Rides meet at the store at 33 Sherman Avenue W in Fort Atkinson
- Every Thursday. Call the store if weather is questionable.
- We roll out at 6 p
- Food and beverage after at a local establishment or on the store deck
Group Mountain Bikes Rides Start in May (Tuesday)
- The official start date will depend on weather
- Tuesday nights at 6 p
- Meet at the Glacial River Mountain Bike Park parking lot north of County W by the County Highway Department complex