Canoe & Kayak Rentals
Explore Wisconsin by Water
Enjoy the serenity and beauty along the beautiful and historic Bark and Rock Rivers in Jefferson Country Wisconsin. Explore our rural paradise that is a short drive from Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison! We make it easy with our boat rentals and pre-planned trip itineraries!
We only rent high-quality Wenonah brand canoes and Current Designs kayaks.
Whether you are looking for a pre-planned route or you want to spend some time exploring or fishing, we have some great options for you. All rentals include canoe or kayak, life jacket(s), and paddle. Trips include shuttle to river launch point where you will paddle downriver and finish your trip conveniently at 2 Rivers (public parking available). Book your reservation today!
All shuttle departures begin at the Fort Atkinson Shop. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time
Burnt Village to Fort Atkinson
If you're up for a half-day trip, drop in at Burnt Village County Park and enjoy the scenic Bark River in route to Fort Atkinson and the Rock River.
DURATION: 2.5 - 4 hours
Klement Park to Fort Atkinson
Take a quick trip on the Rock River and see Fort Atkinson from a whole new angle! You'll launch near the northern edge of town and float into the heart of the city.
DURATION: 45 - 60 minutes
Pricing | Schedule a Reservation
- Weight limit? Kayaks have a 230 lb weight limit (with gear) and Canoes have a 450 lb weight limit with gear
- Payment and refund policy? Full payment is required to make a reservation - To obtain a full refund on a reservation, you must contact the store 24 hours in advance of the reservation.
- Cancellation policy? This must be done during store business hours and not left on voicemail or email. There will be no refund if cancelled after this window of time. Weather is the only exception to the cancellation policy. If weather conditions don't allow for safe conditions, a full refund or re-schedule will be allowed.
- When should I arrive? All trips begin at 2 Rivers. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time. There is ample free parking available behind the shop. If you are booking a trip, we will shuttle you up to the launch point and you will paddle downstream, finishing your trip at 2 Rivers.
- Still more questions? Call us at 920-563-2222 during business hours.